Saturday 2 February 2013

Veena Malik Is Looking For a New Hero In Our New Film.



INDIA: Pakistani actress Veena Malik is on the lookout for a new hero to joining our new film, her film The City That Never Sleep,  She is searching for the new face through a contest, or other TV channels shows, and contest to search new look hero.

In this contest or shows: I will choose a boy opposite me who will be my hero in this Bollywood film Cinema  I am very excited happy and I believe that new talent should get a chance,to join me and my new arrival,s film, Veena said at a press conference held for the film.and telling all media to search new talent.
I support this contest that is "happening for The City That Never Sleeps" and I am looking forward to my New look hero in the film.

Marriege Of Veena Malik: Veena Malik said that currently she is not having any intentions to marry, Veena also says that marriage is not on her mind right now. Because thay were not looking any man to marriage   She believes it is still not the right time for her, and says if it was otherwise, the show, Swayamvar "Veena Ka Vivaah" would have happened. But i still not Marriage yet. 

If it would have been, the swayamvar would have happened, Veena said. and if i like any man to marriage so i marry it. Marriage is about destiny, at what time she will be marrying.

Veena was last seen in "Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai" while her other two movies "Zindagi 50-50" and "Mumbai 125 KM 3D" are delayed. but still Veena malik looking new face as her film hero.

She is also shooting with  Ashmit Patel for  film Dirty Picture.

1 comment:

  1. Veena Malik, it is the right time for you to get married. thousands of well wishers around you across pakistan. Please think for it seriously, and never break the hearts of your lovers.

    ReplyDelete