Sunday 4 May 2014

Nick Cannon supports Priyanka Chopra in NY


Actress-singer Priyanka Chopra, who premiered her new video `I Can't Make You Love Me` here Monday night, was excited with the support of her "awesome friend", rapper Nick Cannon. 

`So excited to be premiering the video for 'I Cant Make You Love Me' in NYC...the Tribeca Grand is going be glorious tonight.. I'm nervous,` the National Award winning actress tweeted Monday night. 

`Thank you Nick Cannon for coming to support me... You are an awesome friend,` she added, along with a photograph with the multi-faceted musician. 

`I Can't Make You Love Me` is Priyanka's third song after her last two hits, `In My City` and `Exotic` featuring Will.I.Am and Pitbull, respectively. 
The Bollywood diva received praise for her new song during its New York premiere. 

Thanking her fans, she posted: `It's been a wonderful night... Thank you everyone for supporting 'I Cant Make You Love Me'. Blessed."

By arrangement with Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment