Saturday 31 May 2014

Lara Dutta is excited about 'Chalo Delhi' sequel

Lara Dutta, who had taken a sabbatical post the birth of her baby, says she is focussing on movies now and will be shooting for a film this year.

Lara married Indian tennis player Mahesh Bhupathi in 2010 and in January 2012, she delivered a baby girl. Now, the actress-producer is gearing up for a comeback in films.

"Right now I am focusing only on doing films. I am definitely going to be back in films, you will see me soon. I am shooting this year, the release is not in my hands. I can't talk about which films I am doing," Lara said in a media interaction here.

"Everyone knows that we are doing a sequel to 'Chalo Delhi', that is in pre-production stage. I am quite excited about it. Besides this, there are films that I am doing outside my production house," she said. 'Chalo Dilli' (2011), directed by Shashant Shah, had Lara and Vinay Pathak in the lead and Akshay Kumar in a guest appearance.



Now, Lara is getting ready to roll a sequel, reportedly titled 'Chalo China'. "There is a lot happening this year with my production house Bheegi Basanti Entertainment. We are producing films and TV shows," she said.

Though Bollywood actors are seen on the small screen, Lara is clear she won't be coming on television.
By Santa Banta News Network

No comments:

Post a Comment