Friday 23 May 2014

Celebs turn pranksters on 'MTV Jhand Hogi Sabki'

From young guns like Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra to film industry veterans like Anu Malik and Ekta Kapoor - these celebrities and more will be seen pulling pranks on their friends on a new fun-filled show titled "MTV Jhand Hogi Sabki". 

MTV and Balaji Motion Pictures have teamed up for the entertainer, which was launched with much fanfare here Tuesday by Ekta along with Siddharth Gupta and Simran Kaur Mundi, cast of "Kuku Mathur Ko Toh Jhand Ho Gayi". 

Expressing her delight on being part of the show, Ekta said: "It's always fun to pull pranks to see how people will react to them. I don't think I ever laughed as much as I did on the show when I saw my friend falling for my prank. At one point, I was tempted to spill the beans". 

To be aired on MTV starting Saturday, the show will be hosted by Siddharth and Ashish Juneja. 

Viewers are in for a laugh-out-loud ride as they will also get to see actors like Nargis Fakhri and Shraddha Kapoor fret and fume as they fall prey to some pranks. 

Using hidden cameras, practical jokes will be played on those in the limelight to capture their reactions. 

Vikas Gupta, programming head, MTV India, is confident the youth will have a fun time watching the show.
By Santa Banta News Network

No comments:

Post a Comment