Wednesday 23 April 2014

Tanisha Mukerji's simply elegant style


Actress Tanisha Mukerji believes in making a statement even if it's a subtle one. Fond of long, pretty dresses, she has a frill phobia and finds Brad Pitt very stylish. Here are her style mantras

Style talk
To me, style means how you carry yourself. It is a reflection of your personality. You could be classy and elegant one day, and funky and fabulous the next. We women have all such aspects to our personality and our style is an expression of just that. Always try to make a statement even if it is understated elegance.

Girlie day out
When I am not working, I slip into long, pretty dresses as they lend a typical feminine look. On my off day, I like to pamper myself with some grooming, say, getting a pedicure done.

Party animal
I enjoy wearing clothes that are fun and have funky elements that set my mood for a good time. Frills scare me - just a bit is alright but lots of frills is a complete no-no. You can always trust a big statement neck piece to complete your look.
Fashion icons
If I had to pick one Bollywood actress, who dresses to the T, it has to be Deepika Padukone, especially when Anahita Shroff Adajania styles her. Among actors, I love how Arjun Rampal carries himself. From Hollwyood, I like the fashion sense of Brad Pitt and Anne Hathaway.

Staying gorgeous
I go for regular facials and eat healthy to keep my skin young and glowing. I am not in favour of colouring my hair too much or styling it. But when I do, I make sure that I oil my hair and go for spas to reverse the damage.

Fashion forecast This year, I foresee lots of colour, classic cuts, biker pants and beautiful long hair rocking the fashion scene.

By arrangement with Mid-Day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment