Monday 7 April 2014

Parineeti ready to be in a relationship

Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra put end to rumours of her dating anyone during her appearance at the finale of celebrity talk show 'Koffee With Karan' on Sunday (April 6). The 'Ishaqzaade' actress further said that she is ready to fall in love and get into a relationship reports Times of India.
Parineeti Chopra made her Bollywood debut in 2011 with YRF's 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl' and later her breakthrough came with 'Ishaqzaade' in 2013, for which she won a National Award.
Parineeti Chopra said, `I really want to be in love. I genuinely want to be in a relationship.`
The actress has been linked with 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl' and 'Shuddh Desi Romance' director Maneesh Sharma .
Parineeti said she respects Maneesh. Parineeti said, `For me it is - for the lack of better word - cheap, when people say that you have got the film because you are in a relationship with Maneesh. For me Maneesh is like Adi (Aditya Chopra). I respect them both too much. They have given me my whole life. Maneesh and me is just wrong and my respect for him is something else.
When Karan Johar pushed Parineeti Chopra further saying you can love someone you respect, the actress was quick to say, `Yeas but my feeling for Maneesh is totally different and I can't explain it. There is no romance there because I have never thought of him like that.` Parineeti Chopra will be next seen with Aditya Roy Kapur in 'Daawat-e-Ishq'.

No comments:

Post a Comment