Thursday 17 April 2014

Mugdha Godse says that her link-up with Ranvir was for entertainment

Bollywood actress Mughda Godse, who recently got eliminated from the stunt reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi made headlines for her romantic link-up with actor Ranvir Shorey. However, the actress clears all the air and says that her link-up with Ranvir was just for fun and entertainment, reports Indian Express.

"Everyone on the show ended up having a partner. Whether it was Gauahar-Kushal, Gurmeet-Debina, Teejay-Karanvir everyone had their pair. So we thought why not we pair up together. We both are from the film fraternity and that's how Ranvir and I came together. We thought this will add entertainment and will become like a typical masalaBollywood film with the combination of action and love story. We had a unique name also on the show. All the contestants called us Ramu which sounded more as Ramu kaka. It was all done to grab eyeballs and bring in TRPs. Everyone knows that Ranvir has an amazing sense of humour and we are just having fun. But certain people misinterpreted the entire thing and thought it was for real," said the actress.
Mughda, who participated for the first time in a TV reality show, says she is proud of her performance on the show and that the crocodile stunt was the toughest stunt that she faced on Khatron Ke Khiladi , "I had an amazing experience on the show and I am proud of myself and the performance I gave on the show. I laughed, cried and had a blast on Khatron Ke Khiladi. The toughest moment that I faced was during the crocodile task. I was really petrified of these creatures throughout my life and here I was asked to do a stunt with them."

The actress is all praises for the host of the show, Rohit Shetty, and says, "I think Rohit is doing an amazing job as a host. I think in comparison to the previous hosts Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra, Rohit is doing a fabulous job as they were both actors and he is a director. Also I think in India directors and are not very good- looking but Rohit looked amazing on the show. He also managed to keep the audiences glued to the TV screens which is a very difficult job. He was very supportive towards us on Khatron Ke Khiladi, always pushed us to give our best and never give up. We were very lucky to have him as a host on the show." Movies with actors contesting elections barred by EC
By Santa Banta News Network

No comments:

Post a Comment