Saturday 1 June 2013

Actress & Host Shaista Wahidi Got Divorce from Her Husband and now going to marry Shakeel-ur-Rehman, who is the owner of GEO TV network.

Shaista Wahidi Is Now Divorced, Confirmed. The 40 year old lady Dr, Shaista Wahidi, the famous Pakistani morning show host and sister of Sahir lohdi has been finally 3rd divorced. she was not hosting for Utho Jago Pakistan. But now she is back after a long time on "Geo News" now, she was going through. Now finally, she is back on track with the divorce.She and her husband were going through personal issues for long time as her husband didn’t like her TV appearances and dance on shows. Read the details after the jump.
Shaista Wahidi is now going to marry Shakeel-ur-Rehman, who is the owner of GEO TV network. According to the media, this is the third marriage of Dr. Shaista. The brother of Shaista, Sahir Lodhi has passed the comments about her divorce. 

2 comments:

  1. Its good news for me. Dr Shaista Wahidi i hope ur hearing this that i absolutely love u and i would like have beautiful kids with you. I want to father them. Even though you may 42 years old im 25 i will still love. And will never stop u from choosing your carer. Hope u will accept my marriage proposal coz i want to give u and ur current kids and ur future kid my surname may allah make married by me ameen sameen. Im absolutely determined to make Dr Shaista Wahidi my wife. Cause she is ultra beautiful even more beautiful than Kareena Kapoor. I want to have babies with you Shaista Wahidi. Im in totally love wid you baby marry me.

    ReplyDelete