Tuesday 19 March 2013

Malala Yousafzai Attends School For First Time After Shooting



LONDON UK: Malala Yousafzai, who was attacked by the "Taliban" for Healping for the rights of girls to receive an education, so she has today been able to go to school for the first time since she was "GUN SHOT" in October 2012 in Pakistan.
Malala Yousafzai , attended Edgbaston High School today for Girls for her first day back at school. today Malala Yousafzai  said: "I am excited that today I have achieved my dream of going back to school". and i am meeting girls in the world to have this basic opportunity for studyes. I miss my classmates from my school in Pakistan very much but I am looking forward to meeting my friends and teachers and making new friends here in Birmingham UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment